Every four years the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) conduct a review of the Miami-Dade TPO’s transportation planning process, as required by law. The primary purpose of the certification review is to evaluate the TPO’s compliance with Federal regulations.
2011-2015 Federal Certification Process
- Miami-Dade MPO Federal Certification Approval Letter
- 2015 Federal Certification Report for the Miami Urbanized Area Transportation Management Area (signed October 30, 2015)
- Announcement Letter
- Site Visit Agenda
- Newspaper Advertisement
- Public Meeting Advertisement Flyer posted at Public Libraries
- Facebook Page Announcement
- MPO e-Newsletter Announcement
- Press Release (April 8, 2015)
- Opening presentation video. (Also available in PDF.)
Download complete document with exhibits:
Download separate certification document and exhibits:
- 2015 Miami-Dade MPO Federal Certification Support Documentation
- 2015 Miami-Dade MPO Federal Certification Exhibits
Download the public meeting presentation:
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53:16 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.