Long Range Transportation Program Steering Committee
The Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Steering Committee is responsible for coordinating, compiling, and preparing the Long Range Transportation Plan and its updates. The LRTP is developed every five years in conjunction with federal, state, regional, and local government agencies.
The committee meets twice a month on Fridays at 10 a.m. in the Stephen P. Clark Center, 10th Floor Conference Room, 111 NW 1st Street, Miami, Florida.
Meeting dates are subject to change. Click here to see current calendar.
The LRTP Steering Committee is composed of representatives of the entities that have TPC voting members appointed by the directors of each entity.
- Citizens Independent Transportation Trust
- City of Hialeah
- City of Homestead
- City of Miami
- City of Miami Beach
- City of Miami Gardens
- City of North Miami
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
- Miami-Dade CountE Aviation Department
- Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Miami-Dade County Management and Budget
- Miami-Dade County Public Works and Waste Management
- Miami-Dade County Regulatory and Economic Resources
- Miami-Dade County Seaport
- Miami-Dade County Transit (MDT)
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX)
- Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- South Florida Regional Transportation Authority (SFRTA)
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee
- Broward County MPO
- Palm Beach County MPO
- South Florida Regional Planning Council
For additional information, please email Carlos Roa or call 305-375-1833.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.