The Miami-Dade MPO is proud to share its awards for the hard work and dedication given to the transportation planning process in Miami-Dade County as follows:
- Award of Excellence, Best Plan Category “Miami-Dade 2040 Long range Transportation Plan”, APA Florida Gold Coast Section, 2014
- Outstanding Coordinating Board of the Year Award, “Miami-Dade County LCB”, The Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged, 2013
- Leadership and Commitment Award, Consortium for a Healthier Miami-Dade, 2013
- Award of Excellence, Public Outreach Category “Transportation Outreach Planner”, APA Florida Gold Coast Section, 2011
- Award of Merit, Best Plan Category “Bicycle/Pedestrian Mobility Plan for the DDA”, APA Florida Gold Coast Section, 2011
- Designated Official Planning Agency of the Year Award, The Florida Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged, 2009
- Award of Appreciation, “Attainment for National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone”, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, 2005
- Wheels in Motion Award, South Florida Commuter Services Leadership Awards, 2003
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Feb 4, 2016 10:35:16 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.